Monday, November 5, 2007

Eva's November 2007 Update

Hello again from Greece,

Most of the time, I am spending on a one to one basis
with trainees/co-trainers that will continue the work
once I leave Greece. Our time involves visiting thier
other friends, outreach, praying by the mountain,
devotionals, and lots of souvlaki tasting.

Prayer Requests:
1. Elgin, one of the first trainees here works part
time. We meet Monday-Wednesday AMs for practice,and
outreach. She asked me if I could teach her more. LAst
Monday, the boyfriend of her boardmate was visiting.
She requested him to sit down beside her and listen to
the Gospel presentationas she practices before we
would go out that affternoon. Sure enough, Philip
prayed to receive Christ during the practice. Elgin
was even able to do the first follow-up meeting on
assurance of salvation.

2. Geraldine is a young Grade One teacher at the
Philippine School here in Athens and a teacher of
Elgin's daughter. I met her when we picked the kid to
school and had a short conversation. When I told what
I do, she was so keen to listen. I am taking her out
for coffee on Wednesday after school. Pls. pray that
she will welcome the Jesus DVD for Kids in Greek that
I brought and eventually connect with the Filipino
principal of their school to show this film.

3. Nini, Shirley, Elgin, Analyn, Maria and Lily are
the key leaders that I am eyeing to do the job here.
Thank you for praying for them.

4. Aloha whom I mentioned before with snatched bag. To
get another passport and working permit is in the hand
of her lawyers but no action has ever been done since.
She walks around uneasy when she sees a police
approaching.

Thank you for your patience with my plain viewing
update that's unedited and no attachments as I do this
in the internet cafe: I have to be quick as it is so
smoky, loud music, and since I only work with my left
hand and right's point finger due to my right arm's
dead nerve. I am rejoicing for sustenance God is
giving.

Love and prayers,
Eva

No comments: